Apogee Consulting Pty Ltd - Quality Websites for small business
 

At Apogee, we try to make things easy by offering a simplified pricing structure that covers all our services. There are no hidden costs or "add-ons" or extra charges. Our pricing structure is simple. We charge:

  • A Construction Fee, which is a once only, all-inclusive fee that covers the design, construction and development of your website, based on the information and details you provide us,

  • A Hosting & Maintenance Fee, which is charged annually, and covers the ongoing hosting, maintenance and update of your website.

In order to provide you with the most cost effective website solution, we provide all our clients with firm, fixed price quotations before commencing a website design project. To initiate your web design project we will ask you to pay 10% of your quotation price as an up-front payment. Final payment (the remaining 90%) is not due until your site is up and running, live, on the internet.

 

Website Construction Prices

Inclusions
Basic Site
Intermediate Site
Advanced Site
eCommerce Site
Number of Pages
1 page only
2-6 pages
7+ pages
as required
Customized Site Design
ü
ü
ü
ü
Domain Name Registration
Free
Free
Free
Free
Content Entered For You
ü
ü
ü
ü
Customized Page Banner
ü
ü
ü
ü
Graphic Artwork Support
ü
ü
ü
ü
Dynamic Menus
û
ü
ü
ü
Contact Form
û
ü
ü
ü

Image Gallery

û
ü
ü
ü

Links Module

û
ü
ü
ü

FAQ Module

û
û
ü
ü
WebStats Integration
û
û
ü
ü

Shopping Cart

û
û
û
ü

Payment Gateway Setup

û
û
û
ü
Overall Price
$199.00
$399.00
$599.00
$2,995.00*

* subject to variation based on site size and estimated build effort required.

 

Website Hosting & Maintenance Prices

Inclusions
Hosting Only Package
Monthly Update Package
Unlimited Update Package
Hosting Service
ü
ü
ü
Server Space
2 GByte
2 GByte
2 GByte
Server Uptime Guarantee
99.9%
99.9%
99.9%
Monthly Data Transfer
10 GByte
10 GByte
10 GByte
Email Boxes
50
50
50
Mailbox Size
1 GByte
1 GByte
1 GByte
1 Update per Month*
û
ü
ü

Unlimited Updates*

û
û
ü
Australian Based Servers
ü
ü
ü
Search Engine Submission
ü
ü
ü
Package Price
$599.00
$799.00
$999.00

* Apogee defines an update as "a change or amendment to an existing page". Updates do not include the development of new pages. We are happy to provide a quote to clients who wish to expand their sites.

 

Single Updates

Single updates are available to clients opting for our "Hosting Only" package. Single updates are charged at $24.95 per update.